This website www.heritagekitchen.co.uk is owned and operated by Heritage Kitchen Range of Preserves Limited, Heritage House, 26 Burnley Road, Bacup, OL13 8AB
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time so recommend that they are reviewed regularly. All changes are effective as and when they are published on the website
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All trademarks, logos, images and content remain the property of Heritage Kitchen and/or its associates, Licensors or suppliers.
- You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, duplicate or manipulate any of the content and/or designs and/or images without the express written consent of Heritage Kitchen
Accuracy of Content
- Information displayed on this website is for guidance only and is provided in good faith and without warranty, and although every effort has been made to ensure all the product details, descriptions and prices are correct are for guidance only and are not binding.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the colour and design of the product appears as accurately as possible, however the actual colour you will see can vary dependent upon your computer equipment and as such we cannot guarantee that the goods on delivery will reflect the colour on your computer.
- We strongly recommend that all customers use our sampling service to check the colour prior to placing any order.
- Any links from this site are for convenience only and should not be deemed as an endorsement for the products or services therewith.
- Heritage Kitchen shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage arising from the use of the information contained within this site or in any linked site.
Damage to your computer
- Although every effort is made to ensure this site is free from viruses and defects unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that use of this website or those linked from it will not cause damage to your computer.
- Heritage Kitchen will not be liable for any loss or damage caused from the use of this website
- Heritage Kitchen are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and/or visitors.
- We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where necessary to fulfil your order; arranging delivery, for completing credit card, security and credit checks and for customer research and profiling or wherever we have your express permission to do so
- We ask you to provide us with all the requested information as it is necessary for us to fulfil your order.
- We also ask that you maintain this information to allow us to keep you updated about your order and also to answer any queries you have about our website.
- We also use this information to keep you up to date with our latest product launches.
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Heritage Kitchen for as long as you use the services and systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you submit through any communication system we provide may be retained for a period of up to six months. We will always comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your data will not be disclosed to or shared with third parties for any purposes.
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR.
Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products/services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
You have the right to view this information which Heritage Kitchen hold about you, by writing to: Heritage Kitchen Range of Preserves Limited, Heritage House, 26 Burnley Road, Bacup, OL13 8AB.
Please be assured that Heritage Kitchen value your patronage and are committed to protecting all the information it collects about you and only collects information which will help us provide you with the best possible service and experience when using this website.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price
- We will make delivery via a courier to locations within the UK mainland
- Deliveries outside this area could be made by arrangement
- All orders will be despatched within 5 working days unless there are exceptional circumstances such as a postal strike or force majeure
- When placing and order with Heritage Kitchen you must be over 18 years of age and be legally capable of entering into a binding contract and possess a valid debit or credit card acceptable to us
- When an order is placed you will receive an e-mail, this e-mail is just an acknowledgement and does not constitute acceptance. A contract will be formed once the goods that you have ordered have been despatched to you
- Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on the website are correct some errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and ask you to re-confirm the order at the right price or to cancel
- If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund
- You will have seven working days to cancel your order following the delivery of the goods. This can be done by either contacting us in writing or at the following e-mail address; email@example.com
- Customers are obliged, at their own expense to return the goods in a saleable condition
- The goods cannot be returned in the event that you are unhappy with the colour if you have bought the goods without first viewing a physical sample of that product
- The goods will be deemed to be returned only upon receipt at Heritage Kitchen premises
- Returns for any other reason i.e. products are defective, will require investigation prior to agreeing a refund of any monies
- We will do this within a reasonable time period, usually 30 days, and will inform you of our decision
- We are unable to accept returns on sale items